Who Would You Vote For 2020 Presidential Election between Joe Biden and Donald Trump
There were several reasons I didn't vote for him the first time around. Some of those reasons haven’t changed, and I don’t expect them to change between now and 2020, such as questionable moral character and his narcissistic immaturity.
The other reasons I didn’t vote for him had to do with lack of experience and even a basic understanding of how our government works; and, I was uncertain of how he would govern and whether he would actually implement the conservative policies he ran on.
I also wasn’t sure he really wanted the job and would take it seriously. I think he was really surprised he won.
Well, in 2020 he will have plenty of experience being president. He has been totally engaged in the job and he is in my opinion one of the more successful presidents at actually keeping his promises thus far.
So, it will come down to how he acts between now and then and whether there is some credible scandal that comes out (other than another porn star).
I expect him to be Trump between now and then, so that will probably not keep me from voting for him. He’s pulled it off so far, and I actually like that he speaks his mind and doesn’t put up with political correctness and crap from the media.
He’ll have to go beyond where he’s been in his behavior to lose my vote.
Vote for Donald Trump 2020
As far as Biden, I don’t think I would vote for him because I couldn’t see myself voting for a democrat. There are too many areas we would disagree.
However, if I were ever to vote for a democrat, he would be the kind of person I could possibly consider pulling the lever for because he seems to be a classic liberal.
These days someone like him is pretty centrist in the democrat party. If he does run, though, I would expect that he would be pulled much farther to the left in his promises and policies.
That would be too bad, because I think a classic liberal would have a chance with democrat voters who are liberal but not leftists.
- You’re assuming Biden is going to usurp the DNC primary nomination, despite growing, and increasingly mounting evidence to the contrary.
- Joe Biden apparently can’t make it through a single debate or function without putting his foot in his mouth. Robin Williams made fun of him in his 2009 comedy special for this inability to articulate himself in any presentable fashion.
- Joe Biden resorts to defending his “bussing” record against attacks from Kamala Harris using the exact same “states’ rights” argument exhibited by Barry Goldwater to defend himself from accusations of racism when he opposed the Civil Rights Act.
- Joe Biden has deliberately been shielded from Elizabeth Warren on both the MSNBC and CNN debates and then they had the nerve to tell you that the debate night selections for first and second rounds on each channel were “random.” Biden is being protected by neoliberal corporatist interests because they’re infinitely aware that the more you’re forced to watch him on a level playing field…the more
- it will occur to you that he’s a duckturd who needs to be replaced by someone with something more to offer than name recognition.
- After Biden implodes, the corporatists will then try to sell you on Harris or Booker…as they’re trying to protect them from Warren on the debate stages too. It appears that the poll numbers indicate they are slowly failing at that task.
- You’re assuming that Trump will make it to the general election. I have to assume that you’re either a Democrat or an independent on the basis of your implied fear of Trump.
- And you should, to a certain extent, dread his continued incumbency. But the fact of the matter is…now Walsh is challenging him, baiting other Republicans to challenge him…Bill Weld has sustained a luke-warm primary challenge against him…and no sitting incumbent President has entertained a primary challenger since President Carter.
- The difference, of course, is that even Carter didn’t have unfavorables (57% will NOT vote for Trump under any circumstance) quite like Trump in ’79 or ‘80. I didn’t necessarily agree with it a week ago,
- but it is entirely possible that a narcissist of the Tangerine Caligula’s degree will chose the humiliation of bowing out…rather than dealing with the ignominy of a general election humiliation or even worse…being unseated by a dark horse.
- They’re both too old
- They’re both out of touch with everyday Americans
- There are soooooo many well qualified, younger candidates who will hopefully be running.
If the 2020 Presidential Election is between Joe Biden vs Donald Trump, who would you vote for? Why?
- Joe is a compassionate and experienced politican who leans left like I do. He would do a lot to heal a nation torn in two by the current leadership.
- He is not Donald Trump. I would vote for a moldy ham sandwich before I would vote for that mendacious Russian mole.