When You Receive a gift from somebody and you want to thank them for it , You Can say;
(1) I loved the gift, thank you so much!
( Say When Somebody does something really nice or pleasing for you, you can say )
(2) That was really thoughtful of you, thank you!
(Say when you invite somebody for a party and they join you. You really love their company and want to thank them for coming over, you can say)
(3) Thank you for joining us, it was great fun!
(Say when Somebody is always there for you when you need them, you can say)
(4) Thank you for always being there for me!
(Say when your friends does something for you and you feel really loved, you can say that)
(5) You are an amazing friend,thank you for doing this for me!
(Say When Somebody sends you an invite and you want to revert, you can say)
(6) Thank you for the treat, I enjoyed a lot!
(Say When you visit somebody's house and you want to say something to them before leaving, you can say)
(7) Thank you for your invitation, I would love to come.
(Say when somebody gives a birthday treat, you can say )
(8)The food was amazing, thank you so much for having us over!
(Say When somebody appreciates you or gives you compliments, you could say)
(9) Thank you for your kind words, I am overwhelmed.
(Say when somebody lends an ear and you are really thankful to them, you can say)
(10)Thank you for your time, I Really appreciate that.
If you liked this article please share this awesome article with friends